The 2024 Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Journal is the 32nd Edition of our much-loved garden diary. With loyal customers across Canada (and even a few in the U.S.), our Journal always gives you down-to-earth, weekly tips on what to do when, indoors and out. Recipient of Gold and Silver in the GardenComm Media Awards, our Journal offers everything you need to grow anything you want.
Order today! Our own stock of journals is over 90% sold. Scroll down to our retailer links, too!
$24.95 + $1.25 HST + $5.95 postage and handling
- Be ready for spring/fall frost dates in your zone
- Know when to start seeds and transplant outside
- Remember what you bought, sowed or planted – and when
- Record your garden flops, successes and surprises
- Draw plans for your raised beds or garden
- Find plant and seed sources in our updated directory
- Laminated covers add durability in the garden
- Printed in Canada on environmentally friendly FSC-certified paper
- Take a peek inside
For in-person shopping, visit: Sheridan Nurseries, the Toronto Botanical Garden and Royal Botanical Gardens shops, King West Books in Hamilton, Stevensville Garden Gallery in Niagara Region, and Books & Company in Picton. Want to carry our journals in your store? Contact us.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org