The 2021 Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Source Ebook is the most complete version of our famous garden directory – and every URL is active.
No wading through online search results. We’ve done it for you!
The ebook version of our Source Book offers two-thirds more content than the print version in a form that lets you take it anywhere you go. It has links to every one of over 1,000 websites listed, in categories like:
- Gardens to visit, in Toronto, the Golden Horseshoe, and far beyond
- Events such as garden tours and plant sales
- Plant, garden club, and environmental groups
- Horticultural pros, like arborists, designers, and gardeners
- Plant suppliers, from specialties such as garlic or native plants to garden centres and seeds
- Listings to find farmer’s markets or pick-your-own locations
- Non-plant products and services, including organics
- And so much more!
Bring it with you everywhere! The single-page format is perfect for your smartphone or tablet. Or use the View menu on your computer to set it up as two-page spreads. You can even print it, if you prefer.
Layouts are designed to be easy to read – plus, if you need to, you can zoom in to enlarge the type on any device.
Linked table of contents and your Adobe app’s digital search tools let you dig down to topics you want and find all the mentions inside.
Use an Adobe Acrobat desktop or mobile app, for best interactivity.