The 2022 Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Journal is the 30th Edition of our much-loved garden diary. With loyal customers across Canada (and even in the U.S.), it gives you down-to-earth, weekly tips on what to do when, indoors and out.
Find everything you need to grow anything you want:
- Be ready for spring/fall frost dates in your zone
- Know when to start seeds and transplant outside
- Remember what you bought, sowed or planted – and when
- Record your garden flops, successes and surprises
- Draw plans for your raised beds or garden
- Find plant and seed sources in our updated directory
- Laminated covers add durability in the garden
- Printed in Canada on environmentally friendly FSC-certified paper
- Take a peek inside.
We expect to receive the Journals from the printer by end of October 2021. Pre-order today – we are already more than 50% sold!
Last year, we were delighted that our bookstore and garden centre partners doubled their orders for the Gardener’s Journal. By early November, you will also be able to buy at Sheridan Nurseries, and the shops at the Toronto Botanical Garden and Royal Botanical Gardens.
Note: Our digital Source eBook for 2021 is still available. Have a look!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org